Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Killer Bees and Worker Bees

I watched Kill Bill Vol. 2 last night (I love ’em both), and the "Superman" dialogue between Bill and Beatrix Kiddo/Black Mamba really speaks volumes.

I love super hero and villainous things as it is, but this dialogue really broke down the underlying appeal of it all to me.

Bill says that there are killer bees and there are worker bees...in this big bee hive world we live in, I would sooner die young than simply be a worker bee forever. I want to be a killer renegade bee. The super hero/alter ego explanation is stellar~ I like to believe that the me who goes to my Desk Monkey job all day is just my alter ego...and the me that I really am at heart is the Super Hero, not the other way around.
Watch the video and listen closely- perhaps it will inspire and speak to you too:) This dialogue makes me want to conquer the fucking WORLD.

I suppose this might indicate that I believe myself to have some sort of super human powers...

I do, by the way.





Newer Post Older Post Home